(in no particular order)
1) After a week without her, waking up with Adinah and walking out of our cabin to see a fleet of hot-air balloons spread across the sky.
2) An actual conversation, two large goblets of red wine and some smooching with Anette on our hotel room terrace under a big bright moon.
3) Watching V swim by herself for the first time.
4) That juicy roast ox I ate last night.
5) All of us in one bed watching the Teletubbies dubbed in Dutch tonight before we put the kids to bed.
6) Listening to Adinah reading a book called Unicorn Wings in English.
7) Watching Roger Corman's Not of this Earth, for the very first time, on the train out here the other night. It must have cost forty-three dollars to make, and it's go great, and even sort of creepy.
8) Did I already mention that big goblet of red wine?
9) The view from on top of today's mountain.
10) Eight minutes alone in the sauna today.