Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Here to Kick Ass and Chew Gum, and I Just Ran out of Gum: (my first) Motorvational top ten iPod list



1) Replacements - "Fuck School" or "God Damn Job"

2) Daft Punk-"Rollin' and Scratchin'"

3) Gang of Four-"Ether"



4) the Rezillos-"Somebody's Gonna Get their Head Kicked in Tonight"

5) Fiona Apple - "Limp"

6) Diamanda Galas-"Let my People Go"



7) Led Zeppelin-"Hots on for Nowhere"

8) Neil Young-"Cinnamon GIrl"

9) AC/DC- "Sin City"

10) Soft Boys - "I Wanna Destroy You"

2 comments:

cliff1976 said...

Hots On For Nowhere is my favorite song on Presence, and one of my top five favorite Led Zeppelin songs ever. Thanks for reminding me to get my Zep collection onto this-here McTouch thingie.

CAPTCHA for this comment: "amptune"

lisavienna said...

I think a Diamanda Galas show in Vienna would be so amazing...