Sunday, May 4, 2008

I don't believe it



I don't believe in Santa Clause, or his evil Austrian cousin, Krampus.

I don't believe the President of the United States.

I don't believe the Apollo moon missions were faked.

I don't believe John was the best Beatle. (Ringo was.)

I don't believe in flu shots.

I don't believe in an "Austrian" character, nor an "American" one, though I do believe they both have a few identifying traits.

I don't believe in the end of the world. (Or maybe I just never think about it.)

I don't believe Brad and Angelina are doing it for the publicity.

I don't believe Jesus was a white man with a beard. She may have been a black woman on a motorcycle, though. Or an alien. Wait, no, hey, I don't believe in Jesus Christ. I mean, I don't think I do....

I don't believe I'm gonna live in Vienna for the rest of my life.

I don't believe I will become famous or rich or bitter.

I don't believe you can never be too rich or too thin.

1 comment:

Flashtrigger said...

Hmmm...I think I'm tagging myself on this. I like the idea of "I don't believe it" and I'm going to post mine and invite others. No worries, I'll link back. :)